The purpose of this document is to inform Users about the Personal Data collected from the website www.socage.it (hereinafter "Application").
The Data Controller, as subsequently identified, may modify or simply update, in whole or in part, this Information by giving information to Users. Changes and updates will be binding as soon as they are published in the Application.
The User is therefore invited to read the Privacy Statement at each access to the Application.
In case of non-acceptance of the changes made to this Privacy Statement, the User is required to cease using this Application and may request the Data Controller to remove their Personal Data.
Personal Data collected by the Application
The Data Controller collects the following types of Personal Data:
Content and information voluntarily provided by the User
Failure by the User to provide Personal Data, for which there is a legal, contractual obligation or if it constitutes a necessary requirement for the use of the service or for the conclusion of the contract, will make it impossible for the Owner to provide in full or part of its services.
- Contact data and contents: these are the Personal Data that the User voluntarily provides to the Application during its use, such as personal data, contact details, credentials for accessing the services and / or products supplied, personal interests and preferences and other contents personal, etc.
- Sensitive data: Personal Data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify an individual, Health related data or to the sexual life or sexual orientation of the person.
The User who communicates to the Data Controller of third parties is directly and exclusively responsible for their origin, collection, treatment, communication or dissemination.
Data and content acquired automatically while using the Application
- Technical data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this Application may acquire, during their normal operation, some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified Users, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with Data held by third parties, allow Users to be identified. This category includes IP addresses, or domain names used by Users who connect to the Application, the URI (Uniform Resource ldentifier) ??addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to server, the size of the file obtained, etc.
- Usage data: Data relating to the use of the Application by the User may also be collected, such as, for example, the pages visited, the actions performed, the features and the services used.
- Geolocation data: the Application may collect Location data, which may be precise or inaccurate. The precise data on the position can be GNSS Data (Global Navigation Satellite System, for example those GPS), in addition to the Data that identify the nearest repeater, the Wi-Fi and bluetooth hotspots, communicated when the products or functionalities based on the position.
Personal data collected through cookies or similar technologies
No personal data of Users is acquired by the Application with these technologies.
The use of session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the User's computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow the Safe and efficient exploration of the Application.
The session cookies used in this Application avoid the use of other computer techniques that are potentially prejudicial to the confidentiality of Users' browsing and do not allow the acquisition of Personal Data identifying the User.
The Personal Data collected may be used for the execution of contractual and pre-contractual obligations and for legal obligations as well as for the following purposes:
The processing of Personal Data is carried out using IT and / or telematic means, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In some cases, individuals involved in the owner's organization may also have access to Personal Data (such as, for example, personnel management, commercial area employees, system administrators, etc.) or external parties (such as IT companies, suppliers of services, mail carriers, hosting providers, etc.). Such subjects, if necessary, may be appointed Data Processors by the Data Controller, as well as access to Users' Personal Data whenever necessary and will be contractually obliged to keep Personal Data confidential.
The updated list of managers can be requested via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal basis of the processing
The Owner processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- The User has given consent for one or more specific purposes
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties
It is in any case always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment.
The Data are processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner at the following email address email@example.com or at the following postal address: Via Ottorino Respighi, 113 - 41122 Modena Italy.
The processing is carried out in a manner and with appropriate tools to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the Data, since the Data Controller adopts adequate technical and organizational measures that guarantee, and allow to demonstrate, that the Treatment is carried out in compliance with the relevant legislation.
Data retention period
The Owner will process the Personal Data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes connected with the execution of the contract between the Owner and the User no later than 10 years from the termination of the relationship with the User and in any case until the time limit has been fulfilled prescription required by the regulations in force.
When the processing of Personal Data is necessary for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Owner, the Personal Data will be kept until such interest is satisfied.
If the processing of Personal Data is based on the User's consent, the Owner may keep the Personal Data until it is revoked.
Personal Data may be stored for a longer period if necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
All Personal Data will be deleted upon expiration of the retention period. Upon expiration of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to the portability of data may no longer be exercised.
Automated decision making processes
All the Data collected will not be subject to any automated decision-making process, including profiling, which may produce legal effects for the person or which may affect it significantly.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Owner. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time;
- oppose the processing of their data;
- access your data;
- verify and request the correction;
- obtain the limitation of the treatment;
- obtain the cancellation of your Personal Data;
- receive your data or have it transferred to another owner;
- lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisory Authority and / or act in court.
To exercise their rights, Users can send a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are made free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within 30 days.
The Data Controller is SOCAGE CUSTOMER SERVICE SRL, with registered office in Via Ottorino Respighi, 113 - 41122 Modena MO, Tax Code I VAT Number 00370270365, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, PEC address email@example.com, telephone 059 834 8000..
Last update: 28/02/2019